Welcome to the Cambridge Security Job Portal
Work for a proven leader in the industry!
We are currently looking for capable, dedicated security officers. We accept applications in person Monday to Friday.
Please print out our Application Form and bring it with you completed to your interview. Click here to print a copy of the Application Form.
Don’t miss Important Information for Security Job Applicants, detailed below.The following times are available for walk-in interviews:
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||9.00 AM to 4.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
5100 N Federal Hwy 4th Flr
|Miami, FL||Call for Appointment: 844-GUARDU2 (482-7382)|
|Naples, FL||Call for Appointment: 239-234-7513|
|Orlando, FL||Call for Appointment: 844-GUARDU2 (482-7382)|
|Palm Beach, FL||Call for Appointment: 561-939-9625|
Important Information for Security Job Applicants:
1. If you need to contact us, please click the ‘Contact’ tab at the top of the page to find the information for your local office.
2. As a reminder, please complete our Application Form and bring it with you to your interview. Click here to print a copy of the Application Form.
3. All candidates must have a GED or high school diploma.
4. All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test.
5. In accordance with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing, all security officers require a Class ”D” Security Officer License to operate as a security officer. For more information, please visit the Florida Department of Agriculture Division of Licensing’s website: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Licensing/Private-Security/Private-Security-Licenses. You may also address any specific questions with our Human Resources Department.